Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Imported Phosphoric Acid 85%
Just Click To Get Purest
Imported Phosphoric Acid 85%
Call Us 932 223 1817
Imported Phosphoric Acid 85% Description
Phosphoric Acid is a colourless, or transparent crystalline solid odourless phosphorus-containing inorganic acid. The pure solid melts at 42.35 °C and has a density of 1.834 g / cm3. The prefix ortho- is used to distinguish the acid from related phosphoric acids, called polyphosphoric acids. Orthophosphoric acid is a non-toxic acid, which, when pure, is a solid at room temperature and pressure. Phosphoric acid (also known as orthophosphoric acid or phosphoric(V) acid) is a mineral (inorganic) and weak acid having the chemical formula H3PO4. Orthophosphoric acid refers to phosphoric acid, which is the IUPAC name for this compound. Phosphoric acid is a sequestering agent which binds many divalent cations, including Fe++, Cu++, Ca++, and Mg++. Phosphoric acid appears as a clear colourless liquid or transparent crystalline solid. Liquid is usually an 85% aqueous solution.
Phosphoric acid is widely used in making fertilizers and detergents and in food processing. Phosphoric acid is used in dentistry and orthodontics as an etching solution, to clean and roughen the surfaces of teeth where dental appliances or fillings will be placed. In addition, phosphoric acid is a constituent in bone and teeth, and plays a role in many metabolic processes.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporter, stockist and dealer of Phosphoric Acid. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Imported Phosphoric Acid 85% Latest Price
|Imported Phosphoric Acid 85% Latest Price:||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-932 223 1817 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Imported Phosphoric Acid 85%
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-932 223 1817 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Imported Phosphoric Acid 85%
- Phosphoric Acid is used in food additive.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as analytical reagent.
- Phosphoric Acid is used in Soap and Detergents.
- Phosphoric Acid is used in water treatment.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as coagulating rubber latex.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as polymer gasoline catalyst.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as etchant (semiconductor manufacture).
- Phosphoric Acid is used as acidulant (soft drinks; prepared foods).
- Phosphoric Acid is used as aluminium brightening/anodizing agent.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as microbial fermentation nutrient.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as refractories raw material.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as pharmaceutic aid (solvent).
- Phosphoric Acid is used in dental cements.
- Phosphoric Acid is used in process engraving.
- Phosphoric Acid is used in rustproofing of metals before painting.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as acid catalyst in making ethylene, purifying hydrogen peroxide.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as acidulant and flavour, synergistic antioxidant and sequestrant in food.
- Phosphoric Acid is used in aluminium/steel/magnesium/zinc anticorrosion treatment reagent.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as a catalyst in the hydration of alkenes to produce alcohols, predominantly ethanol.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as in the manufacture of superphosphates for fertilizers, other phosphate salts, polyphosphates, detergents.
Related Search Tags : phosphoric acid manufacturers in india listed companies, phosphoric acid price trend 2020, gacl phosphoric acid price, phosphoric acid manufacturers in gujarat, phosphoric acid 85 manufacturers in india, phosphoric acid manufacturing plant in india, phosphoric acid suppliers in mumbai, food grade phosphoric acid manufacturers in india, phosphoric acid suppliers near me, phosphoric acid liquid price, food grade phosphoric acid price in india
Types of Imported Phosphoric Acid 85%
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Imported Phosphoric Acid 85% in Gulf Countries
Imported Phosphoric Acid 85% in Asia Countries
We supply Imported Phosphoric Acid 85% in all parts of India.
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate