Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Urea Technical Grade
High-purity Urea Technical Grade |57-13-6 – speciality chemicals from Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd – manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India well known for accurate composition, impurity-free Urea Technical Grade using superior purity chemicals and the latest manufacturing equipment according to International Industry standards. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer Urea Technical Grade with fine quality, precise required composition and long shelf life.
Just Click To Get Purest
Urea Technical Grade
Call Us 932 223 1817
Urea Technical Grade Description
Urea Technical Grade is a nitrogenous compound containing a carbonyl group attached to two amine groups with osmotic diuretic activity. Urea Technical Grade derives from a carbonic acid and is a tautomer of a carbamimidic acid. In the manufacturing process of Urea Technical Grade liquid ammonia and liquid carbon dioxide reacts to form ammonium carbamate (NH4CO2NH2), which decomposes at lower pressure (about 80 psi) to Urea Technical Grade and water. Urea Technical Grade is purified by a method of crystallization. The melting point of Urea Technical Grade is 132 °C to 135 °C.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, stockists and dealers of Urea Technical Grade. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Urea Technical Grade Latest Price
|Urea Technical Grade Latest Price :||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-932 223 1817 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Urea Technical Grade
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-932 223 1817 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Urea Technical Grade
- Urea Technical Grade is used as a component of animal feed.
- Urea Technical Grade is used as an ingredient in dish soap.
- Urea Technical Grade is used as a browning agent in factory-produced pretzels.
- Urea Technical Grade is used as an ingredient in many tooth whitening products.
- Urea Technical Grade is used as a flavour-enhancing additive for cigarettes.
- Urea Technical Grade is used as a cloud seeding agent, along with other salts.
- Urea Technical Grade is used as the main ingredient in hair removers.
- Urea Technical Grade is used as a stabilizer in nitrocellulose explosive.
- Urea Technical Grade is used as a flame-proofing agent.
- Urea Technical Grade is used as a non-corroding alternative to rock salt for road de-icing.
- Urea Technical Grade is used with ammonium phosphate, as a yeast nutrient, for fermentation of sugars into ethanol.
- Urea Technical Grade is used as an additive to extend the working temperature and open time of hide glue.
- Urea Technical Grade is used as a reactant in some ready-to-use cold compresses for first-aid use.
- Urea Technical Grade is used for resurfacing of snowboarding half pipes and terrain parks.
- Urea Technical Grade is used as an ingredient in some hair conditioners, facial cleansers, bath oils, skin softeners, and lotions.
- Urea Technical Grade is used as a solubility-enhancing and moisture-retaining additive to dye baths for textile dyeing or printing.
Related Search Tags : gnfc technical grade urea price, gnfc technical grade urea, urea technical grade price, technical grade urea specifications, technical grade urea for industrial use, technical grade urea manufacturers in india, urea technical grade price, iffco technical grade urea, difference between technical grade urea and fertilizer grade urea, technical grade urea suppliers in mumbai, technical grade urea suppliers in gujarat
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate