Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Just Click To Get Purest
Call Us 932 223 1817
Potassium Sulphate Description
Potassium sulphate or potash of sulphur, is the inorganic compound with formula K2SO4, a white water-soluble solid. Potassium sulphate is a water soluble white crystalline salt that finds wide application. Potassium sulphate is manufacture from raw potassium chloride by the process of mixing a chemically equivalent amount of concentrated sulphuric acid with raw potassium chloride, and heating the mixture for many hours at a high temperature of 500° to 600° C. to cause thermal decomposition. Potassium Sulphate is a non-flammable white crystalline salt which is soluble in water.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, stockists and dealers of Potassium Sulphate. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Potassium Sulphate Latest Price
|Potassium Sulphate Latest Price:||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-932 223 1817 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Potassium Sulphate
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-932 223 1817 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Potassium Sulphate
- Potassium sulphate is widely used as a fertilizer for sensitive crops such as flowers, fruits & vegetables, tobacco, turf & ornamentals, among others.
- Potassium sulphate is a nitrogen-free source of potassium.
- Potassium sulphate is also used occasionally in the manufacture of glass.
- Potassium sulphate is also used as a flash reducer in artillery propellant charges as it reduces muzzle flash, flareback and blast overpressure.
- Potassium sulphate is used as an alternative blast media similar to soda in soda blasting as it is harder and similarly water-soluble.
- Potassium sulphate is used in the manufacturing of speciality fertilizers, lubricants for wire drawing, production of insulin, and extraction of precious metals such as bio bleaching.
- Potassium sulphate could be used to study spiral structures in the laboratory.
- Potassium Sulphate is used in Agricultural chemicals (non-pesticidal).
- Potassium Sulphate is used as Catalyst and processing aids.
- Potassium Sulphate is used in Laboratory chemicals
- Potassium Sulphate is used in the manufacturing of Lawn and garden care products.
Related Search Tags : potassium sulphate manufacturers in india, potassium sulphate price in india, potassium sulphate manufacturers in Gujarat, potassium sulphate market, potassium sulphate fertilizer price, potassium sulfate price per ton, potassium sulphate 50 kg price, potassium 50 kg price, potassium sulphate 50 kg price, sulphate of potash price chart
Types of Potassium Sulphate
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Potassium Sulphate in Gulf Countries
Potassium Sulphate in Asia Countries
We supply Potassium Sulphate in all parts of India.
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate