Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Sodium Di Acetate
Just Click To Get Purest
Sodium Di Acetate
Call Us 9022030847
Sodium Di Acetate Description
Sodium Di acetate is a salt of acetic acid. It has a molar ratio of acetic acid to sodium acetate of 1: 1. Sodium Di acetate Powder is manufactured by method for synthesizing a preservative and antistaling agent i.e between acetic acid and sodium carbonate. The reactant comprises acetic acid, acetic anhydride and sodium carbonate, or it is directly completed by means of the reaction between sodium acetate and ethanol. The reactant is spurted under high-pressure to a high-pressure reactor with the reaction temperature being controlled at 40-50 deg Celsius. Sodium Di acetate is then directly dried without concentration resulting in high product yield, and saving power and working time.
Sodium diacetate is white, hygroscopic, crystalline solid having an odour of acetic acid. Sodium diacetate is a mixture of sodium acetate and acetic acid. Sodium Di acetate molecular formula is C4H7NaO4 having molecular weight of 141.078 g/mol. Sodium Di acetate When heated to decomposition it emits acrid smoke and irritating fumes. Sodium diacetate is soluble in water and also known as mono sodium acetate.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporter, stockist and dealer of Sodium Di Acetate. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Sodium Di Acetate Latest Price
|Sodium Di Acetate Latest Price:||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-9022030847 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Sodium Di Acetate
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-9022030847 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Sodium Di Acetate
- Sodium diacetate is also used as a preservative for poultry products and red meat since it hinders the development of certain bacterial strains.
- Sodium diacetate is used to control acidity in fresh meat.
- Sodium diacetate is utilized to control pH in the photographic and the foam production industries.
- In Personal Care, Sodium diacetate is used as a masking ingredient, a fragrance and a buffering agent
- In Pharmaceutical Industry Sodium diacetate is used for renal dialysis.
- Sodium diacetate is a fungicide and bactericide registered to control molds and bacteria, and thus prevent spoilage, in stored grains.
- Sodium diacetate is used as a sour agent and pH regulator. Sodium diacetate in solid form used as an inhibitor of molds and rope-forming bacteria in bread. Sodium diacetate finds applications as buffering agent, in mordants, varnish hardeners, souring agent, intermediate for acid salts, anti-tarnishing agents.
- Sodium Di acetate Powder is a colourless solid that is used in seasonings and as an antimicrobial agent.
- In foods, Sodium Di acetate is used as food additives such as acidulants and pH adjusters, metal sequestering agents, antifungal agents, viscosifying agents, etc.
In addition, Sodium Di acetate is used in solid dialysis preparations for patients with renal failure, controlled for the purpose of preventing volatilization of acetic acid as a pH adjusting agent.
Related Search Tags : sodium acetate formula, ch3coona chemical name, sodium ethanoate formula, acetate
Types of Sodium Di Acetate
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Sodium Di Acetate in Gulf Countries
Sodium Di Acetate in Asia Countries
We supply Sodium Di Acetate in all parts of India.
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate