Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
High-purity Dipotassium Sulphate |7778-80-5 – speciality chemicals from Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd – manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India well known for accurate composition, impurity-free Dipotassium Sulphate using superior purity chemicals and the latest manufacturing equipment according to International Industry standards. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer Dipotassium Sulphate with fine quality, precise required composition and long shelf life.
Just Click To Get Purest
Call Us 932 223 1817
Dipotassium Sulphate Description
Dipotassium Sulphate or potash of sulphur, is the inorganic compound with formula K2SO4, a white water-soluble solid. Dipotassium Sulphate is a water soluble white crystalline salt that finds wide application. Dipotassium Sulphate is manufacture from raw potassium chloride by the process of mixing a chemically equivalent amount of concentrated sulphuric acid with raw potassium chloride, and heating the mixture for many hours at a high temperature of 500° to 600° C. to cause thermal decomposition. Dipotassium Sulphate is a non-flammable white crystalline salt which is soluble in water.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, stockists and dealers of Dipotassium Sulphate. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Dipotassium Sulphate Latest Price
|Dipotassium Sulphate Latest Price :||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-932 223 1817 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Dipotassium Sulphate
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-932 223 1817 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Dipotassium Sulphate
- Dipotassium sulphate is widely used as a fertilizer for sensitive crops such as flowers, fruits & vegetables, tobacco, turf & ornamentals, among others.
- Dipotassium sulphate is a nitrogen-free source of potassium.
- Dipotassium sulphate is also used occasionally in the manufacture of glass.
- Dipotassium sulphate is also used as a flash reducer in artillery propellant charges as it reduces muzzle flash, flareback and blast overpressure.
- Dipotassium sulphate is used as an alternative blast media similar to soda in soda blasting as it is harder and similarly water-soluble.
- Dipotassium sulphate is used in the manufacturing of speciality fertilizers, lubricants for wire drawing, production of insulin, and extraction of precious metals such as bio bleaching.
- Dipotassium sulphate could be used to study spiral structures in the laboratory.
- Dipotassium sulphate is used in Agricultural chemicals (non-pesticidal).
- Dipotassium sulphate is used as Catalyst and processing aids.
- Dipotassium sulphate is used in Laboratory chemicals
- Dipotassium sulphate is used in the manufacturing of Lawn and garden care products.
Related Search Tags : dipotassium phosphate manufacturers in india, dipotassium phosphate price, dipotassium phosphate ph, dipotassium phosphate uses, dipotassium phosphate fertilizer, dipotassium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous, dipotassium phosphate cas no, dipotassium phosphate formula, potassium sulphate manufacturers in india, potassium sulphate manufacturers in Gujarat, potassium sulphate price in india, k2so4 fertilizer, potassium sulfate price per ton, potassium sulphate 50 kg price, sulphate of potash price chart, potassium sulfate fertilizer
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate