Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Mono Ammonium Phosphate
Just Click To Get Purest
Mono Ammonium Phosphate
Call Us 9022030847
Mono Ammonium Phosphate Description
Mono Ammonium Phosphate (MAP) is a widely used source of phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N). It’s made of two constituents common in the fertilizer industry and contains the most phosphorus of any common solid fertilizer. The process for manufacturing MAP is relatively simple. In a common method, a one-to-one ratio of ammonia (NH3) and phosphoric acid (H3PO4) is reacted and the resulting slurry of MAP is solidified in a granulator. The second method introduces the two starting materials in a pipe-cross reactor, where the reaction generates heat to evaporate water and solidify MAP. Other methods exist as well. An advantage of manufactured MAP is that lower-quality H3PO4 can be used compared with other P fertilizers often requiring a purer grade of acid. The phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) equivalent content of MAP varies from 48 to 61 percent, depending on the amount of impurity in the acid. The most common fertilizer composition is 11-52-0.No special precautions are needed with the use of MAP. The slight acidity associated with this fertilizer reduces the potential for NH3 loss to the air. MAP can be placed in close proximity to germinating seeds without concern for NH3 damage. However, MAP used in foliar spray or added to irrigation water, shouldn’t be mixed with calcium or magnesium fertilizers.
In powdered form, it’s an important component of suspension fertilizers. When MAP is made with especially pure H3PO4, it readily dissolves into a clear solution dispersed as a foliar spray or added to irrigation water. The P2O5 equivalent content of high-purity MAP is usually 61%. MAP has good storage and handling properties. Some of the chemical impurities (such as iron and aluminium) naturally serve as a conditioner to prevent caking. Highly pure MAP may have a conditioner added or may require extra care in handling to prevent clumping and caking. As with all P fertilizers, employ appropriate management practices to minimize any nutrient loss to surface or drainage water.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporter, stockist and dealer of Mono Ammonium Phosphate. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Mono Ammonium Phosphate Latest Price
|Mono Ammonium Phosphate Latest Price:||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-9022030847 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Mono Ammonium Phosphate
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-9022030847 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Mono Ammonium Phosphate
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is an especially desirable fertilizer in neutral- and high-pH soils.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is commonly applied by spreading it across the field and mixing it into the surface soil.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used as a feed ingredient for animals as it is a high purity source.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used in agricultural chemicals (non-pesticidal).
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used in Pigments.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used as Processing aids.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used in ink, toner, and colorant products.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used in wood and engineered wood products.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used as baking powder with sodium bicarbonate.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used in fermentations (yeast cultures, etc.).
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used in fireproofing of paper, wood, fiber board, etc.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used in the manufacture of bread as bread improvers.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate has applications in ceramic binders.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used as to prevent afterglow in matches
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used as plant nutrient solutions.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used in analytical chemistry.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used in underwater sounding equipment instead of quartz oscillators
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used as flame retardants for cellulosic materials, including plywood, papers, and fabrics.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used in dry chemical fire extinguishers commonly found in offices, schools and homes. The extinguisher spray disperses finely powdered MAP, which coats the fuel and rapidly smothers the flame.
Related Search Tags : mono ammonium phosphate manufacturers in india, mono ammonium phosphate uses for plants, mono ammonium phosphate price, mono ammonium phosphate content, mono ammonium phosphate specification, mono ammonium phosphate manufacturing process, mono ammonium phosphate fire extinguisher, mono ammonium phosphate contains, mono ammonium phosphate iffco
Types of Mono Ammonium Phosphate
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Mono Ammonium Phosphate in Gulf Countries
Mono Ammonium Phosphate in Asia Countries
We supply Mono Ammonium Phosphate in all parts of India.
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate