Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Just Click To Get Purest
Call Us 9022030847
Potassium Phosphate Description
Potassium Phosphate is manufactured by method which comprises of the following steps :
1) wet phosphoric acid is put into an ultrasonic reactor for ultra-sonication at the temperature of 2-80 degree centigrade with a reaction time of 10-120 minutes. Then the product is cooled to be at room temperature and precipitates are leached, thus obtaining a filter liquor.
2) potassium hydroxide, potassium carbonate or potassium bicarbonate is used to regulate the PH value of the filter liquor and generate precipitates, and a new filter liquor obtained after filtering is concentrated, evaporated, crystallized and then separated, thus obtaining potassium phosphate. In the simple process, products are generated only by concentrating and crystallizing a neutralizer; potassium phosphate is directly prepared by utilizing phosphoric acid with the concentration of 5-40%, which solves the problems of low consistency of wet phosphoric acid and high energy consumption for concentration.
Potassium Phosphate is an inorganic compound used as a laxative, dietary supplement and for electrolyte-replacement purposes. Potassium phosphate increases fluidity of the intestinal contents by retention of water by osmotic forces, thereby indirectly inducing intestinal smooth muscle constriction. Mono Potassium Phosphates, Di Potassium Phosphates and Tri potassium phosphates are 3 types of Potassium phosphates.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporter, stockist and dealer of Potassium Phosphate. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Potassium Phosphate Latest Price
|Potassium Phosphate Latest Price:||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-932 223 1817 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Potassium Phosphate
For Technical Parameters / Specifications of Potassium Phosphate, please
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-932 223 1817 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Potassium Phosphate
- Potassium Phosphate is used as Corrosion inhibitors.
- Potassium Phosphate is used as Anti-scaling agents.
- Potassium Phosphate is used as Surface active agents.
- Potassium Phosphate is used in medicines.
- Potassium Phosphate is used in Baking powder, yeast foods, nutrient solutions, buffer and sequestrant, lab reagent.
- Potassium Phosphate is use in buffers for determination of pH Pharmaceutic aid (buffering agent).
- Potassium Phosphate is use as a buffer in food stuffs, in emulsifying salts for processed cheese products, or phosphate mixes for phosphate meat products and as a culture nutrient in pharmaceutical manufacture.
Related Search Tags : kh2po4 name, potassium phosphate formula, k2hpo4, dipotassium phosphate manufacturers in india, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, potassium phosphate monobasic, dipotassium phosphate price, potassium phosphate fertilizer, dipotassium phosphate fertilizer
Types of Potassium Phosphate
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Potassium Phosphate in Gulf Countries
Potassium Phosphate in Asia Countries
We supply Potassium Phosphate in all parts of India.
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate