Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
High-purity Ammonium Phosphate |7722-76-1 – speciality chemicals from Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd – manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India well known for accurate composition, impurity-free Ammonium Phosphate using superior purity chemicals and the latest manufacturing equipment according to International Industry standards. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer Ammonium Phosphate with fine quality, precise required composition and long shelf life.
Just Click To Get Purest
Call Us 932 223 1817
Ammonium Phosphate Description
Ammonium phosphate is the salt of ammonium and phosphate. It is a highly unstable compound with the formula (NH4)3PO4. Because of its instability, it is elusive and of no commercial value (except for scientific research). In addition to (NH4)3PO4, a related double salt (NH4)2HPO4 is also recognized. It too is unstable. The instability of these salts results in their facile decomposition with evolution of ammonia. But Mono Ammonium and Diammonium Phosphate are very useful compounds mainly as a fertilizer. These two salts provide plants with fixed nitrogen and phosphorus. It can be available as Dry powder, Crystalline and liquid. Ammonium Phosphate is odorless and can be decomposed at 155-degree C. It is insoluble in ethanol and acetone but soluble in water.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporter, stockist and dealer of Ammonium Phosphate. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Ammonium Phosphate Latest Price
|Ammonium Phosphate Latest Price:||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-932 223 1817 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Ammonium Phosphate
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-932 223 1817 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Ammonium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate is used in agricultural chemicals (non-pesticidal).
- Ammonium Phosphate is used in Pigments.
- Ammonium Phosphate is used as Processing aids.
- Ammonium Phosphate is used in ink, toner, and colorant products.
- Ammonium Phosphate is used in wood and engineered wood products.
- Ammonium Phosphate is used as baking powder with sodium bicarbonate.
- Ammonium Phosphate is used in fermentations (yeast cultures, etc.).
- Ammonium Phosphate is used in fireproofing of paper, wood, fiber board, etc.
- Ammonium Phosphate is used as fertilizer.
- Ammonium Phosphate is used in the manufacture of bread as bread improvers.
- Ammonium Phosphate has applications in ceramic binders.
- Ammonium Phosphate is used as to prevent afterglow in matches
- Ammonium Phosphate is used as plant nutrient solutions.
- Ammonium Phosphate is used in analytical chemistry.
- Ammonium Phosphate is used in underwater sounding equipment instead of quartz oscillators
- Ammonium Phosphate is used as flame retardants for cellulosic materials, including plywood, papers, and fabrics.
- Ammonium Phosphate is used as a common fire-extinguishing ingredient in ABC-type dry-powder extinguishers.
Related Search Tags : monoammonium phosphate manufacturers in india, ammonium phosphate sulphate, ammonium phosphate price, ammonium phosphate price in india, ammonium phosphate is which type of fertilizer, mono ammonium phosphate manufacturing process, ammonium phosphate fertilizer, ammonium phosphate fertilizer, mono ammonium phosphate price
Types of Ammonium Phosphate
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Ammonium Phosphate in Gulf Countries
Ammonium Phosphate in Asia Countries
We supply Ammonium Phosphate in all parts of India.
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate