Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Sulphate of Potash
High-purity Sulphate of Potash |7778-80-5 – speciality chemicals from Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd – manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India well known for accurate composition, impurity-free Sulphate of Potash using superior purity chemicals and the latest manufacturing equipment according to International Industry standards. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer Sulphate of Potash with fine quality, precise required composition and long shelf life.
Just Click To Get Purest
Sulphate of Potash
Call Us 9022030847
Sulphate of Potash Description
Sulphate of Potash or potash of sulphur, is the inorganic compound with formula K2SO4, a white water-soluble solid. Potassium sulphate is a water soluble white crystalline salt that finds wide application. Sulphate of Potash is manufacture from raw potassium chloride by the process of mixing a chemically equivalent amount of concentrated sulphuric acid with raw potassium chloride, and heating the mixture for many hours at a high temperature of 500° to 600° C. to cause thermal decomposition. Sulphate of Potash is a non-flammable white crystalline salt which is soluble in water.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, stockists and dealers of Sulphate of Potash. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Sulphate of Potash Latest Price
|Sulphate of Potash Latest Price :||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-9022030847 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Sulphate of Potash
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-9022030847 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Sulphate of Potash
- Sulphate of Potash is widely used as a fertilizer for sensitive crops such as flowers, fruits & vegetables, tobacco, turf & ornamentals, among others.
- Sulphate of Potash is a nitrogen-free source of potassium.
- Sulphate of Potash is also used occasionally in the manufacture of glass.
- Sulphate of Potash is also used as a flash reducer in artillery propellant charges as it reduces muzzle flash, flareback and blast overpressure.
- Sulphate of Potash is used as an alternative blast media similar to soda in soda blasting as it is harder and similarly water-soluble.
- Sulphate of Potash is used in the manufacturing of speciality fertilizers, lubricants for wire drawing, production of insulin, and extraction of precious metals such as bio bleaching.
- Sulphate of Potash could be used to study spiral structures in the laboratory.
- Sulphate of Potash is used in Agricultural chemicals (non-pesticidal).
- Sulphate of Potash is used as Catalyst and processing aids.
- Sulphate of Potash is used in Laboratory chemicals
- Sulphate of Potash is used in the manufacturing of Lawn and garden care products.
Related Search Tags : sulphate of potash manufacturers in india, sulphate of potash india, sulphate of potash price chart, sulphate of potash price in india, potassium sulfate fertilizer, potassium sulphate fertilizer price, potassium sulphate manufacturers in Gujarat, potassium sulphate 50 kg price, potassium sulphate manufacturers in india, sulphate of potash fertilizer price, sulphate of potash 50 kg price, sulphate of potash fertilizer, sulphate of potash contain, sulphate of potash fertilizer uses
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate