Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Just Click To Get Purest
Call Us 9022030847
Phosphoric Acid Description
Phosphoric Acid is a colourless, or transparent crystalline solid odourless phosphorus-containing inorganic acid. The pure solid melts at 42.35 °C and has a density of 1.834 g / cm3. The prefix ortho- is used to distinguish the acid from related phosphoric acids, called polyphosphoric acids. Orthophosphoric acid is a non-toxic acid, which, when pure, is a solid at room temperature and pressure. Phosphoric acid (also known as orthophosphoric acid or phosphoric(V) acid) is a mineral (inorganic) and weak acid having the chemical formula H3PO4. Orthophosphoric acid refers to phosphoric acid, which is the IUPAC name for this compound. Phosphoric acid is a sequestering agent which binds many divalent cations, including Fe++, Cu++, Ca++, and Mg++. Phosphoric acid appears as a clear colourless liquid or transparent crystalline solid. Liquid is usually an 85% aqueous solution.
Phosphoric acid is widely used in making fertilizers and detergents and in food processing. Phosphoric acid is used in dentistry and orthodontics as an etching solution, to clean and roughen the surfaces of teeth where dental appliances or fillings will be placed. In addition, phosphoric acid is a constituent in bone and teeth, and plays a role in many metabolic processes.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, stockists and dealers of Phosphoric Acid. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Phosphoric Acid Latest Price
|Phosphoric Acid Latest Price:||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-9022030847 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Phosphoric Acid
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-9022030847 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Phosphoric Acid
- Phosphoric Acid is used in food additives.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as an analytical reagent.
- Phosphoric Acid is used in Soap and Detergents.
- Phosphoric Acid is used in water treatment.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as coagulating rubber latex.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as a polymer gasoline catalyst.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as etchant (semiconductor manufacture).
- Phosphoric Acid is used as an acidulant (soft drinks; prepared foods).
- Phosphoric Acid is used as an aluminium brightening/anodizing agent.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as a microbial fermentation nutrient.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as refractories.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as pharmaceutical aid (solvent).
- Phosphoric Acid is used in dental cements.
- Phosphoric Acid is used in process engraving.
- Phosphoric Acid is used in rustproofing of metals before painting.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as an acid catalyst in making ethylene, purifying hydrogen peroxide.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as an acidulant and flavour, synergistic antioxidant and sequestrant in food.
- Phosphoric Acid is used in aluminium/steel/magnesium/zinc anti corrosion treatment reagent.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as a catalyst in the hydration of alkenes to produce alcohols, predominantly ethanol.
- Phosphoric Acid is used in the manufacture of superphosphates for fertilizers, other phosphate salts, polyphosphates, detergents.
Related Search Tags : phosphoric acid manufacturers in india listed companies, Phosphoric Acid manufacturers near kurla, mumbai, phosphoric acid manufacturing plant in india, spent phosphoric acid manufacturers in india, food grade phosphoric acid manufacturers india, phosphoric acid manufacturers in gujarat, phosphoric acid manufacturers in maharashtra, phosphoric acid price in india, phosphoric acid suppliers near me, orthophosphoric acid manufacturers in india, spent phosphoric acid manufacturers in india
Types of Phosphoric Acid
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Phosphoric Acid in Gulf Countries
Phosphoric Acid in Asia Countries
We supply Phosphoric Acid in all parts of India.
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate