Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Di Potassium EDTA
High-purity Di Potassium EDTA |2001-94-7 – speciality chemicals from Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd – manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India well known for accurate composition, impurity-free Di Potassium EDTA using superior purity chemicals and the latest manufacturing equipment according to International Industry standards. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer Di Potassium EDTA with fine quality, precise required composition and long shelf life.
Just Click To Get Purest
Di Potassium EDTA
Call Us 9022030847
Di Potassium EDTA Description
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporter, stockist and dealer of Di Potassium EDTA. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Di Potassium EDTA Latest Price
|Di Potassium EDTA Latest Price :||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-9022030847 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Di Potassium EDTA
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-9022030847 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Di Potassium EDTA
- Di Potassium EDTA is used in pharmaceuticals.
- Di Potassium EDTA is used in Photography.
- Di Potassium EDTA is used in Textiles.
- Di Potassium EDTA is used in Boiler Turbine scale removal.
- Di Potassium EDTA is used in Water Treatment.
- Di Potassium EDTA is used in Laboratory Reagents.
- Di Potassium EDTA is used in Food & Beverages.
- Di Potassium EDTA is used in Cosmetics, Soaps & Detergents.
- Di Potassium EDTA is used as a preservative, sequestrant, and stabilizer.
- Di Potassium EDTA is used to increase antibacterial activity of components of ophthalmic and contact lens care solutions.
- Di Potassium EDTA is used in to stabilize solutions of hydrogen peroxide, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), formaldehyde, folic acid, and hyaluronidase
- Di Potassium EDTA is used to prevent discoloration due to trace metals in antibiotics, antihistamines, and local anaesthetics.
Related Search Tags : molecular weight of edta, what is edta in chemistry, disodium edta, full form of edta
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate