Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate
Just Click To Get Purest
Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate
Call Us 932 223 1817
Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate Description
Zinc sulphate heptahydrate is a hydrate that is the heptahydrate form of zinc sulphate. It is a hydrate and a metal sulphate and contains a zinc sulphate. Zinc sulphate heptahydrate is white crystal or crystalline powder zinc sulphate, which is a clear crystalline compound prepared by heating zinc sulphide ore in air, dissolving out and recrystallizing the sulphate.
The melting point of Zinc sulphate heptahydrate is 100 °C. Its solubility in water is g/100 ml at 20 °C: 54. The density of Zinc sulphate heptahydrate is 1.97 g/cm³
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, stockists and dealers of Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate Latest Price
|Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate Latest Price:||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-932 223 1817 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-932 223 1817 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate
- Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate is used as a plating agent and surface treating agent.
- Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate is used as a fertilizer ingredient.
- Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate is used as a mordant in calico printing.
- Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate is used for preserving wood and skins with hypochlorite.
- Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate for bleaching paper manufacture lithopone and other zinc salts.
- Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate is used in clarifying glue.
- Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate is used in Electro deposition.
- Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate is also used as the reagent in analytical chemistry.
- Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate is used in the production of rayon.
- Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate is used as agricultural products (non-pesticidal).
- Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate is used as cleaning and furnishing care products.
- Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate is used in lawn and garden care products.
- Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate is used as water treatment products.
- Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate is used as a faecal flotation flocculant.
- Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate is used as inorganic chemical production – zinc sulphate solution.
Related Search Tags : zinc sulphate heptahydrate fertilizer, zinc sulphate heptahydrate price, zinc sulphate manufacturers in india, zinc sulphate heptahydrate specification, zinc sulphate heptahydrate manufacturing process, zinc sulphate 21 manufacturers in india, zinc sulphate heptahydrate msds, zinc sulphate heptahydrate uses, zinc sulphate heptahydrate formula, zinc sulphate heptahydrate cas no, zinc sulphate heptahydrate common name
Types of Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate in Gulf Countries
Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate in Asia Countries
We supply Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate in all parts of India.
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate