Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Urea Industrial Grade
High-purity Urea Industrial Grade |57-13-6 – speciality chemicals from Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd – manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India well known for accurate composition, impurity-free Urea Industrial Grade using superior purity chemicals and the latest manufacturing equipment according to International Industry standards. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer Urea Industrial Grade with fine quality, precise required composition and long shelf life.
Just Click To Get Purest
Urea Industrial Grade
Call Us 9022030847
Urea Industrial Grade Description
Urea Industrial Grade is a nitrogenous compound containing a carbonyl group attached to two amine groups with osmotic diuretic activity. Urea Industrial Grade derives from a carbonic acid and is a tautomer of a carbamimidic acid. In the manufacturing process of Urea Industrial Grade liquid ammonia and liquid carbon dioxide react to form ammonium carbamate (NH4CO2NH2), which decomposes at lower pressure (about 80 psi) to Urea Industrial Grade and water. Urea Industrial Grade is purified by method of crystallization. The melting point of Urea Industrial Grade is 132 °C to 135 °C.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporter, stockist and dealer of Urea Industrial Grade. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Urea Industrial Grade Latest Price
|Urea Industrial Grade Latest Price :||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-932 223 1817 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Urea Industrial Grade
For Technical Parameters / Specifications of Urea Industrial Grade, please
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-932 223 1817 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Urea Industrial Grade
- Urea Industrial Grade is used as a component of animal feed.
- Urea Industrial Grade is used as an ingredient in dish soap.
- Urea Industrial Grade is used as a browning agent in factory-produced pretzels.
- Urea Industrial Grade is used as an ingredient in many tooth whitening products.
- Urea Industrial Grade is used as flavour-enhancing additive for cigarettes.
- Urea Industrial Grade is used as cloud seeding agent, along with other salts.
- Urea Industrial Grade is used as the main ingredient in hair removers.
- Urea Industrial Grade is used as a stabilizer in nitrocellulose explosives.
- Urea Industrial Grade is used as a flame-proofing agent.
- Urea Industrial Grade is used as a non-corroding alternative to rock salt for road de-icing.
- Urea Industrial Grade is used with ammonium phosphate, as a yeast nutrient, for fermentation of sugars into ethanol.
- Urea Industrial Grade is used as an additive to extend the working temperature and open time of hide glue.
- Urea Industrial Grade is used as reactant in some ready-to-use cold compresses for first-aid use.
- Urea Industrial Grade is used as resurfacing of snowboarding half pipes and terrain parks.
- Urea Industrial Grade is used as an ingredient in some hair conditioners, facial cleansers, bath oils, skin softeners, and lotions.
- Urea Industrial Grade is used as solubility-enhancing and moisture-retaining additive to dye baths for textile dyeing or printing.
Related Search Tags : technical grade urea manufacturers in india, industrial grade urea, gnfc technical grade urea, iffco technical grade urea, technical grade urea suppliers in mumbai, difference between technical grade urea and fertilizer grade urea, what is technical grade urea, technical grade urea specifications, technical grade urea gnfc, gnfc technical grade urea price, industrial grade urea price
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate