Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Sodium Di Acetate Powder
High-purity Sodium Di acetate Powder |126-96-5 – speciality chemicals from Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd – manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India well known for accurate composition, impurity-free Sodium Di acetate Powder using superior purity chemicals and the latest manufacturing equipment according to International Industry standards. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer Sodium Di acetate Powder with fine quality, precise required composition and long shelf life.
Just Click To Get Purest
Sodium Di Acetate Powder
Call Us 9022030847
Sodium Di Acetate Powder Description
Sodium Di acetate Powder is a salt of acetic acid. It is a powder particle having a molar ratio of acetic acid to sodium acetate of 1: 1. Sodium Di acetate Powder is manufactured by method for synthesizing a preservative and antistaling agent i.e between acetic acid and sodium carbonate. The reactant comprises acetic acid, acetic anhydride and sodium carbonate, or it is directly completed by means of the reaction between sodium acetate and ethanol. The reactant is spurted under high-pressure to a high-pressure reactor with the reaction temperature being controlled at 40-50 deg Celsius. Sodium Di acetate Powder is then directly dried without concentration resulting in high product yield, and saving power and working time.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporter, stockist and dealer of Sodium Di acetate Powder. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Sodium Di Acetate Powder Latest Price
|Sodium Di Acetate Powder Latest Price :||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-9022030847 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Sodium Di Acetate Powder
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-9022030847 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Sodium Di Acetate Powder
- Sodium diacetate powder is also used as a preservative for poultry products and red meat since it hinders the development of certain bacterial strains.
- Sodium diacetate powder is used to control acidity in fresh meat.
- Sodium diacetate powder is utilized to control pH in the photographic and the foam production industries.
- In Personal Care, Sodium diacetate powder is used as a masking ingredient, a fragrance and a buffering agent
- In Pharmaceutical Industry Sodium diacetate powder is used for renal dialysis.
- Sodium diacetate powder is a fungicide and bactericide registered to control molds and bacteria, and thus prevent spoilage, in stored grains.
- Sodium diacetate powder is used as a sour agent and pH regulator. Sodium diacetate powder in solid form used as an inhibitor of molds and rope-forming bacteria in bread. Sodium diacetate powder finds applications as buffering agent, in mordants, varnish hardeners, souring agent, intermediate for acid salts, anti-tarnishing agents.
- Sodium Di acetate Powder is a colourless solid that is used in seasonings and as an antimicrobial agent.
- In foods, Sodium Di acetate is used as food additives such as acidulants and pH adjusters, metal sequestering agents, antifungal agents, viscosifying agents, etc.
- In addition, Sodium Di acetate is used in solid dialysis preparations for patients with renal failure, controlled for the purpose of preventing volatilization of acetic acid as a pH adjusting agent.
Related Search Tags : Sodium Di acetate Powder manufacturer near mumbai, Maharashtra, Sodium Di acetate Powder manufacturer near kurla, Mumbai, sodium acetate formula, ch3coona chemical name, sodium ethanoate formula, acetate
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate