Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical
High-purity Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical |7722-76-1 – speciality chemicals from Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd – manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India well known for accurate composition, impurity-free Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical using superior purity chemicals and the latest manufacturing equipment according to International Industry standards. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical with fine quality, precise required composition and long shelf life.
Just Click To Get Purest
Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical
Call Us 932 223 1817
Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical Description
Mono Ammonium Phosphate (MAP) is a widely used source of phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N). It’s made of two constituents common in the fertilizer industry and contains the most phosphorus of any common solid fertilizer. The process for manufacturing MAP is relatively simple. In a common method, a one-to-one ratio of ammonia (NH3) and phosphoric acid (H3PO4) is reacted and the resulting slurry of MAP is solidified in a granulator. The second method introduces the two starting materials in a pipe-cross reactor, where the reaction generates heat to evaporate water and solidify MAP. Other methods exist as well. An advantage of manufactured MAP is that lower-quality H3PO4 can be used compared with other P fertilizers often requiring a purer grade of acid. The phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) equivalent content of MAP varies from 48 to 61 percent, depending on the amount of impurity in the acid. The most common fertilizer composition is 11-52-0.No special precautions are needed with the use of MAP. The slight acidity associated with this fertilizer reduces the potential for NH3 loss to the air. MAP can be placed in close proximity to germinating seeds without concern for NH3 damage. However, MAP used in foliar spray or added to irrigation water, shouldn’t be mixed with calcium or magnesium fertilizers.
In powdered form, it’s an important component of suspension fertilizers. When MAP is made with especially pure H3PO4, it readily dissolves into a clear solution dispersed as a foliar spray or added to irrigation water. The P2O5 equivalent content of high-purity MAP is usually 61%. MAP has good storage and handling properties. Some of the chemical impurities (such as iron and aluminium) naturally serve as a conditioner to prevent caking. Highly pure MAP may have a conditioner added or may require extra care in handling to prevent clumping and caking. As with all P fertilizers, employ appropriate management practices to minimize any nutrient loss to surface or drainage water.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, stockists and dealers of Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical Latest Price
|Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical Latest Price :||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-932 223 1817 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-932 223 1817 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used in agricultural chemicals (non-pesticidal).
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used in Pigments.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used as Processing aids.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used in ink, toner, and colorant products.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used in wood and engineered wood products.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used as baking powder with sodium bicarbonate.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used in fermentation (yeast cultures, etc.).
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used in the fireproofing of paper, wood, fiber board, etc.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used as fertilizer.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used in the manufacture of bread as bread improvers.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical has applications in ceramic binders.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used as to prevent afterglow in matches
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used as a plant nutrient solution.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used in analytical chemistry.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used in underwater sounding equipment instead of quartz oscillators.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used as flame retardants for cellulosic materials, including plywood, papers, and fabrics.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate Technical is used as a common fire-extinguishing ingredient in ABC-type dry-powder extinguishers.
Related Search Tags : 24:24:0 price in maharashtra, how to use ammonium phosphate fertilizer, ammonium phosphate fertilizer composition, super phosphate 50 kg price, dap fertilizer 50 kg price, water soluble fertilizer chart, fact 20:20 fertilizer price, single super phosphate price
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate