Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic
High-purity Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic |7722-76-1 – speciality chemicals from Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd – manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India well known for accurate composition, impurity-free Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic using superior purity chemicals and the latest manufacturing equipment according to International Industry standards. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic with fine quality, precise required composition and long shelf life.
Just Click To Get Purest
Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic
Call Us 9022030847
Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic Description
Ammonium phosphate Monobasic is a widely used source of phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N). It’s made of two constituents common in the fertilizer industry and contains the most phosphorus of any common solid fertilizer. The process for manufacturing MAP is relatively simple. In a common method, a one-to-one ratio of ammonia (NH3) and phosphoric acid (H3PO4) is reacted and the resulting slurry of MAP is solidified in a granulator. The second method introduces the two starting materials in a pipe-cross reactor, where the reaction generates heat to evaporate water and solidify MAP. Other methods exist as well. An advantage of manufactured MAP is that lower-quality H3PO4 can be used compared with other P fertilizers often requiring a more pure grade of acid. The phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) equivalent content of MAP varies from 48 to 61 percent, depending on the amount of impurity in the acid. The most common fertilizer composition is 11-52-0.No special precautions are needed with the use of MAP. However, MAP is used in foliar spray or added to irrigation water, and shouldn’t be mixed with calcium or magnesium fertilizers. MAP has good storage and handling properties. Some of the chemical impurities (such as iron and aluminium) naturally serve as a conditioner to prevent caking. Highly pure MAP may have a conditioner added or may require extra care in handling to prevent clumping and caking. As with all P fertilizers, employ appropriate management practices to minimize any nutrient loss to surface or drainage water.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporter, stockist and dealer of Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic Latest Price
|Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic Latest Price :||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-932 223 1817 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic
For Technical Parameters / Specifications of Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic, please
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-932 223 1817 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is an especially desirable fertilizer in neutral- and high-pH soils.
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is commonly applied by spreading it across the field and mixing it into the surface soil.
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used as a feed ingredient for animals as it is a high purity source.
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used in agricultural chemicals (non-pesticidal).
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used in Pigments.
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used as Processing aids.
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used in ink, toner, and colorant products.
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used in wood and engineered wood products.
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used as baking powder with sodium bicarbonate.
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used in fermentations (yeast cultures, etc.).
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used in fireproofing of paper, wood, fiber board, etc.
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used in the manufacture of bread as bread improvers.
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic has applications in ceramic binders.
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used as to prevent afterglow in matches
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used as plant nutrient solutions.
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used in analytical chemistry.
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used in underwater sounding equipment instead of quartz oscillators
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used as flame retardants for cellulosic materials, including plywood, papers, and fabrics.
- Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic is used in dry chemical fire extinguishers commonly found in offices, schools and homes. The extinguisher spray disperses finely powdered MAP, which coats the fuel and rapidly smothers the flame.
Related Search Tags : ammonium phosphate sulphate, ammonium phosphate price, ammonium phosphate fertilizer, ammonium phosphate price in india, ammonium sulphate, mahadhan 14:28:0 price, ammonium phosphate uses, calcium phosphate, ammonium phosphate is which type of fertilizer
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate