Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Ammonium Di Hydrogen Ortho Phosphate
High-purity Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate |7722-76-1 – speciality chemicals from Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd – manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India well known for accurate composition, impurity-free Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate using superior purity chemicals and the latest manufacturing equipment according to International Industry standards. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate with fine quality, precise required composition and long shelf life.
Just Click To Get Purest
Ammonium Di Hydrogen Ortho Phosphate
Call Us 932 223 1817
Ammonium Di Hydrogen Ortho Phosphate Description
Ammonium DiHydrogen Ortho Phosphate also known as Monoammonium phosphate (MAP) is a widely used source of phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N). It’s made of two constituents common in the fertilizer industry and contains the most phosphorus of any common solid fertilizer.
Ammonium Dihydrogen orthophosphate has good storage and handling properties. Some of the chemical impurities (such as iron and aluminium) naturally serve as a conditioner to prevent caking. Highly pure MAP may have a conditioner added or may require extra care in handling to prevent clumping and caking. As with all P fertilizers, employ appropriate management practices to minimize any nutrient loss to surface or drainage water.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporter, stockist and dealer of Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Ammonium Di Hydrogen Ortho Phosphate Latest Price
|Ammonium Di Hydrogen Ortho Phosphate Latest Price :||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-932 223 1817 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Ammonium Di Hydrogen Ortho Phosphate
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-932 223 1817 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Ammonium Di Hydrogen Ortho Phosphate
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used in agricultural chemicals (non-pesticidal).
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used in Pigments.
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used as Processing aids.
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used in ink, toner, and colorant products.
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used in wood and engineered wood products.
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used as baking powder with sodium bicarbonate.
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used in fermentations (yeast cultures, etc.).
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used in fireproofing of paper, wood, fiber board, etc.
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used as fertilizer.
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used in the manufacture of bread as bread improvers.
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate has applications in ceramic binders.
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used as to prevent afterglow in matches
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used as plant nutrient solutions.
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used in analytical chemistry.
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used in underwater sounding equipment instead of quartz oscillators.
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used as flame retardants for cellulosic materials, including plywood, papers, and fabrics.
- Ammonium DiHydrogen Orthophosphate is used as a common fire-extinguishing ingredient in ABC-type dry-powder extinguishers.
Related Search Tags : k2hpo4, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, mono ammonium phosphate, disodium hydrogen phosphate, ammonium phosphate formula, kh2po4 name
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate