Author : Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. | Published on : 08 Nov 2021
Just Click To Get Purest
Call Us 9022030847
Urea is a nitrogenous compound containing a carbonyl group attached to two amine groups with osmotic diuretic activity. Urea derives from a carbonic acid and is a tautomer of a carbamimidic acid. In the manufacturing process of Urea liquid ammonia and liquid carbon dioxide react to form ammonium carbamate (NH4CO2NH2), which decomposes at lower pressure (about 80 psi) to urea and water. Urea is purified by a method of crystallization. The melting point of urea is 132 °C to 135 °C.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporter, stockist and dealer of Urea. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.
Urea Latest Price
|Urea Latest Price:||__________INR *|
*Prices shown above are provisional prices and may change due to different market conditions for latest prices please Contact Us at +91-932 223 1817 or send an enquiry through the Enquiry Form to get the final price within hours. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd is one of the most competitive suppliers of Chemical products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement.
Specifications / Technical Parameters of Urea
For Technical Parameters / Specifications of Urea, please
Looking for something specific? Customisation is available within the above grades. Please specify in the Enquire now page. For more detailed information about its chemical composition, physical properties, uses and industrial applications or your exact chemical needs, call Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd at +91-932 223 1817 or submit an enquiry form.
Industrial applications / Uses of Urea
- Urea is used as a component of animal feed.
- Urea is used as an ingredient in dish soap.
- Urea is used as a browning agent in factory-produced pretzels.
- Urea is used as an ingredient in many tooth whitening products.
- Urea is used as a flavour-enhancing additive for cigarettes.
- Urea is used as cloud seeding agent, along with other salts.
- Urea is used as the main ingredient in hair removers.
- Urea is used as a stabilizer in nitrocellulose explosives.
- Urea is used as a flame-proofing agent.
- Urea is used as a non-corroding alternative to rock salt for road de-icing.
- Urea is used as with ammonium phosphate, as a yeast nutrient, for fermentation of sugars into ethanol.
- Urea is used as an additive to extend the working temperature and open time of hide glue.
- Urea is used as reactant in some ready-to-use cold compresses for first-aid use.
- Urea is used as resurfacing of snowboarding half pipes and terrain parks.
- Urea is used as an ingredient in some hair conditioners, facial cleansers, bath oils, skin softeners, and lotions.
- Urea is used as a solubility-enhancing and moisture-retaining additive to dye baths for textile dyeing or printing.
Related Search Tags : urea manufacturers in india, urea manufacturers in gujarat, urea manufacturers in tamilnadu, top urea manufacturers in india, urea manufacturers in world, urea manufacturers in maharashtra, list of urea manufacturing companies in india, urea manufacturers in russia, urea manufacturers in usa, urea fertilizer manufacturer in india
Types of Urea
Industries We Serve
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Urea in Gulf Countries
Urea in Asia Countries
We supply Urea in all parts of India.
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
- Sodium Acetate
- Ammonium Acetate
- Potassium Acetate
- Zinc Acetate
- Calcium Acetate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Tri Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Potassium Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate