Soda ash known as sodium carbonate is an odourless and white powder and have numerous applications:
- Important raw material in the manufacture of glass, since it helps reduce silica’s melting point.
- Washing soda, which is also an anhydrous substance, is generally used in soaps and washing detergents to improve their cleaning properties.
- Dense soda ash is an anhydrous substance and important industrial chemical widely used in the manufacture of different products.
- Light soda ash is widely used as a pH regulator/ buffering agent in multiple industrial processes.
- Find applications in the manufacture of dyes and colouring agents, synthetic detergents and fertilizers. It’s also an important chemical agent used in enamelling and petroleum industries.
- Used to improve and treat the alkalinity of lakes that have been affected by rain.
- Used to reduce the acidity of emissions being generated from a power plant.
- Soda ash is replacing phosphates that were earlier being used in a number of household detergents and dishwashing soaps.
- Used to remove or de-clarify phosphates and sulphur from a number of non-ferrous and ferrous ores.
- Used in recycling of aluminium and zinc.
We have years of experience in sourcing and supplying Soda Ash in Mumbai and all over India as per our client’s requirement. Please get in touch with our team and we will assist you with all your queries.
Vinipul Inorganics India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, exporter, stockist and dealer of Soda Ash. At Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd, we offer chemicals and chemical compounds across Chemical Industries, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Rubber Industry, Colouring Industry, and Inorganic Chemical Sector across markets to several destinations across India and Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. Vinipul Inorganics Pvt. Ltd. is committed to customer fulfilment by delivering best quality chemical products at competitive market prices.