MANUFACTURER, SUPPLIER, DEALER, WHOLESALER AND EXPORTER OF COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF MANGANESE SULFATE, MANGANESE SULPHATE 32%, MNSO4, MANGANESE SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE AND MANGANESE SULPHATE. IN EXCELLENT QUALITY AT GOOD PRICE ALL ACROSS INDIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES.
Manganese sulphate usually refers to the inorganic compound with the formula MnSO4•H2O. This pale pink deliquescent solid is a commercially significant manganese salt. Manganese sulphate is made by mixing potassium permanganate with sodium hydrogen sulphate and hydrogen peroxide.
In the laboratory, manganese sulphate can be made by treating manganese dioxide with sulfur dioxide:
MnO2 + SO2 → MnSO4
Forms of Manganese Sulphate hydrate
we manufacturer and supply quality Manganese Sulphate. The product is manufactured using high-quality chemicals, ensuring that our clients get only the best quality product. We formulate industrial grade and feed grade manganese sulphate There four forms of Manganese Sulphate
1. Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate
2. Manganese Sulphate Tetrahydrate
3. Manganese Sulphate Pentahydrate
4. Manganese Sulphate Heptahydrate
Specifications of Manganese Sulphate
Light Pinkish Fine Powder.
99 % Min
Applications of Manganese Sulphate
1. Manganese ores are purified by their conversion to manganese sulphate. Treatment of aqueous solutions of the sulphate with sodium carbonate leads to precipitation of manganese carbonate, which can be calcined to give the oxides MnOx.
2. Manganese sulphate is a by-product of various industrially significant oxidations that use manganese dioxide, including the manufacture of hydroquinone and anisaldehyde.
3. Electrolysis of manganese sulphate yields manganese dioxide, which is called EMD for electrolytic manganese dioxide. Alternatively oxidation of manganese sulphate with potassium permanganate yields the so-called chemical manganese dioxide (CMD). These materials, especially EMD, are used in dry-cell batteries.
We supply and exports Manganese Sulphate in all parts of the world such as
Manganese Sulphate in Africa Countries South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe